So What About My Gut?
WHAT IS GUT HEALTH? AND WHY DOES IT MATTER?
Why Does My Gut Bacteria Matter?
- Metabolizing nutrients from supplements and foods
- Vitamin Production
- Defense against intestinal infections
- Prevention of chronic illness
- Treating diseases
- Weight management
- Immune function
- Emotional health
"Our research revealed that potential probiotic strains for treatment of type 2 diabetes and obesity as well as insights to the mechanisms of their action," – Audrey Morgun, Associate Professor of Pharmaceutical Sciences in the OSU College of Pharmacy.
How Will I Know If My Gut Has Beneficial or Bad Bacteria?
Fortunately, scientific innovation has developed a way for us to test our gut microbiome from the comfort of our very own home. At Psomagen, we offer an at-home testing kit that will reveal your gut microbiome diversity and educate you on what bacteria may potentially promote or reduce your health.
Start with Our GutBiome+ kit. This product is an in-depth analysis of your gut microbial DNA that will allow you to:
- Discover what class of bacteria dominates your microbiome
- Obtain a full profile of your probiotic organisms in your gut