New Year, New Gut
Starting off the new year can be exciting or intimidating if you decide that your new year's resolution is to lose weight or improve your overall health. A great step toward your weight loss goals is to look into your gut health. By checking your gut microbiome, you have the opportunity to analyze the bacteria in your gut that may cause certain symptoms such as; gas, constipation, continence, or even inflammation. You will be surprised to find that not only is your gut microbiome impacted by your diet, but your daily lifestyle choices as well.
WHAT DEFINES A HEALTHY GUT?
WHICH LIFESTYLE FACTORS can IMPACT your GUT HEALTH?
How WILL I KNOW if my lifestyle changes are making an impact on my gut?
- Our Gene & Gutbiome combo product explores both your DNA and gut microbial DNA
- You can learn how your genes and gut biome influence your nutrition
- Discover how your DNA may impact your weight loss and health goals
- Our GutBiome+ product is an in-depth analysis of your gut microbial DNA
- Discover what class of bacteria dominates your microbiome
- Obtain a full profile of your probiotic organisms in your gut